This work has been sponsored by the Grainger Emerging Technology Program, Northrop Grumman Ship Systems (SRA 04-307), and by the Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The authors gratefully acknowledge helpful discussions with Prof. J. Moore, Dr. J. Rule, J. Kamphaus, and Dr. A. Jones.
Polydimethylsiloxane-Based Self-Healing Materials†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 997–1000, April, 2006
How to Cite
Cho, S. H., Andersson, H. M., White, S. R., Sottos, N. R. and Braun, P. V. (2006), Polydimethylsiloxane-Based Self-Healing Materials. Adv. Mater., 18: 997–1000. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501814
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!