We thank Prof. Se Young Jeong for his help in preparing the titanium oxide material. The research at UCSB was supported by Konarka Technologies (Lowell, MA) and by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, AFOSR, under FA9550-05-0139. The research at Pusan National University (Busan, Korea) was supported by the National Program for Nanoscience and Technology of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea (M1-0214-00-0077).
New Architecture for High-Efficiency Polymer Photovoltaic Cells Using Solution-Based Titanium Oxide as an Optical Spacer†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 572–576, March, 2006
How to Cite
Kim, J. Y., Kim, S. H., Lee, H.-H., Lee, K., Ma, W., Gong, X. and Heeger, A. J. (2006), New Architecture for High-Efficiency Polymer Photovoltaic Cells Using Solution-Based Titanium Oxide as an Optical Spacer. Adv. Mater., 18: 572–576. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501825
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!