Dr. Christian Chaumont is gratefully acknowledged for performing the XRD measurements on oriented TCB thin films. Fruitful discussions with Drs. Bernard Lotz and Marc Schmutz are gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Dr. T. Jenkins (Merck Chemicals Ltd.) for kindly providing the P3HT samples used in this study. This work was supported by EU contract HPRN-CT-2002-0327. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Orientation of Regioregular Poly(3-hexylthiophene) by Directional Solidification: A Simple Method to Reveal the Semicrystalline Structure of a Conjugated Polymer†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 860–863, April, 2006
How to Cite
Brinkmann, M. and Wittmann, J.-C. (2006), Orientation of Regioregular Poly(3-hexylthiophene) by Directional Solidification: A Simple Method to Reveal the Semicrystalline Structure of a Conjugated Polymer. Adv. Mater., 18: 860–863. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501838
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!