The authors are grateful to the Electron Microscope Lab of Tsinghua University for their assistance with the SEM and TEM experiments and to the National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (China) and the State key program for fundamental research of MOST (Grant No. G20000264—04, China) for financial supports. Work done at Louisiana State University was supported by the Louisiana Board of Regents (LEQSF(2005—08)–RD–B–05) and the National Science Foundation (DMI–0457555). Supporting information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Ultrathin Single–Layered Membranes from Double–Walled Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 1695–1700, July, 2006
How to Cite
Wei, J., Zhu, H., Li, Y., Chen, B., Jia, Y., Wang, K., Wang, Z., Liu, W., Luo, J., Zheng, M., Wu, D., Zhu, Y. and Wei, B. (2006), Ultrathin Single–Layered Membranes from Double–Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Mater., 18: 1695–1700. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501841
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!