The present Review is based on the scientific content discussed in a workshop series devoted to “Spinel Nitrides and Related Materials” held in 2002 and 2004 in Rüdesheim am Rhein, Germany (for more details see http://www.hotmaterials.de). This biannual meeting addresses the scientific efforts and issues associated with the synthesis, structure, properties, processing, and modeling of novel nitrides, including binary main group element nitrides and transition metal nitrides, as well as ternary carbide nitrides, oxide nitrides, and other related materials.
Recent Advances in New Hard High-Pressure Nitrides†
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 2933–2948, November, 2006
How to Cite
Zerr, A., Riedel, R., Sekine, T., Lowther, J. E., Ching, W. Y. and Tanaka, I. (2006), Recent Advances in New Hard High-Pressure Nitrides. Adv. Mater., 18: 2933–2948. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501872
This work was financially supported in part by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Bonn, Germany. We also thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, Frankfurt, Germany for supporting the workshop on “Spinel Nitrides and Related Materials”. A.Z. is grateful to the Adolf-Messer foundation for financial support. J.E.L acknowledges the support of the N.R.F (S.A.). W.Y.C. is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under Grant No. DE-FG02-84DR45 170. I.T. acknowledges support from MEXT, Japan for the computational materials science unit at Kyoto University, as well as support from the 21st century COE project. T.S. acknowledges support from MEXT and NIMS.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2005
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, Frankfurt, Germany
- Adolf-Messer foundation
- N.R.F (S.A.)
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-84DR45 170
- 21st century COE project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!