We thank Dr. Y. F. Shieh of Ma-tek, Taiwan, for the TEM studies and Hsuan-Hao Chang for image processing. This work was supported by the National Science Council (Grant No. NSC 94-2120-M-001-002) and Academia Sinica, Taiwan.
Highly Raman-Enhancing Substrates Based on Silver Nanoparticle Arrays with Tunable Sub-10 nm Gaps†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 491–495, February, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, H.-H., Liu, C.-Y., Wu, S.-B., Liu, N.-W., Peng, C.-Y., Chan, T.-H., Hsu, C.-F., Wang, J.-K. and Wang, Y.-L. (2006), Highly Raman-Enhancing Substrates Based on Silver Nanoparticle Arrays with Tunable Sub-10 nm Gaps. Adv. Mater., 18: 491–495. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501875
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!