This work was supported by the Australian Research Council (Discovery Project and Federation Fellowship Schemes) and the Victorian State Government, Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development, Science, Technology and Innovation initiative. The Particulate Fluids Processing Centre is acknowledged for infrastructure support. Christina Cortez is thanked for assistance with CLSM experiments.
Nanoporous Protein Particles Through Templating Mesoporous Silica Spheres†
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 795–800, March, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, Y. and Caruso, F. (2006), Nanoporous Protein Particles Through Templating Mesoporous Silica Spheres. Adv. Mater., 18: 795–800. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501901
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!