The authors thank Universal Display Corporation for their technical support, and particularly Dr. B. W. D'Andrade for helpful discussion. This work was partially supported by the Department of Energy Solid State Lighting Program via a subcontract from the University of Southern California, and Universal Display Corporation.
White Stacked Electrophosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Devices Employing MoO3 as a Charge-Generation Layer†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 339–342, February, 2006
How to Cite
Kanno, H., Holmes, R. J., Sun, Y., Kena-Cohen, S. and Forrest, S. R. (2006), White Stacked Electrophosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Devices Employing MoO3 as a Charge-Generation Layer. Adv. Mater., 18: 339–342. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501915
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!