This work was supported in part by the U.S. Office of Naval Research. S. C. received an education training grant from the Université de Toulouse, EDF, and ADEME; K. A. P. is an NRC-NRL Postdoctoral Associate (2004–2007).
Synthesis of La9.33Si6O26 Pore–Solid Nanoarchitectures via Epoxide-Driven Sol–Gel Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 615–618, March, 2006
How to Cite
Célérier, S., Laberty-Robert, C., Long, J. W., Pettigrew, K. A., Stroud, R. M., Rolison, D. R., Ansart, F. and Stevens, P. (2006), Synthesis of La9.33Si6O26 Pore–Solid Nanoarchitectures via Epoxide-Driven Sol–Gel Chemistry. Adv. Mater., 18: 615–618. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501938
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!