We thank The Dow Chemical Company for providing the polymer used in these experiments. We also thank the Sumomito Chemical Company for permission to publish this work. Sumomito now holds the rights to the Lumation brand polyfluorene materials and should be contacted for any further enquiries thereon. We thank Ms. K. Bejtka and Dr. R. W. Martin of Strathclyde University Department of Physics for initial calibration measurements on the as-grown quantum well samples. We also thank Dr. J. Wilson for useful discussions. We are grateful to Research Councils UK (Basic Technology Research Programme) and the European Union (HYTEC IHP Network Project) for financial support.
Hybrid Inorganic/Organic Semiconductor Heterostructures with Efficient Non-Radiative Energy Transfer†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 334–338, February, 2006
How to Cite
Heliotis, G., Itskos, G., Murray, R., Dawson, M. D., Watson, I. M. and Bradley, D. D. C. (2006), Hybrid Inorganic/Organic Semiconductor Heterostructures with Efficient Non-Radiative Energy Transfer. Adv. Mater., 18: 334–338. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501949
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!