This work has been funded by the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (Project numbers DPI2002-04305-C02-02 and DPI2000-0392-P4-03), Flow Focusing Inc., Kraft Foods Inc., and Biomedal SL. L.M.-B. and A.R.-G. are grateful for financial support from the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología and the grants of the El Monte Foundation of the Universidad de Sevilla.
Towards High-Throughput Production of Uniformly Encoded Microparticles†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 559–564, March, 2006
How to Cite
Martín-Banderas, L., Rodríguez-Gil, A., Cebolla, Á., Chávez, S., Berdún-Álvarez, T., Fernandez Garcia, J. M., Flores-Mosquera, M. and Gañán-Calvo, A. M. (2006), Towards High-Throughput Production of Uniformly Encoded Microparticles. Adv. Mater., 18: 559–564. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501976
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!