We thank the staff of the Microlaboratory of the University of California Berkeley, especially Jimmy Chang and Xiaofan Meng, for the assistance they provided with the equipment. We are also grateful to the staff of the National Center for Electron Microscopy at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, especially Andrew Minor, for valuable help with the FIB. This work was performed under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Energy by University of California Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory under contract W-7405-Eng-48. It was funded by a Laboratory Directed Research and Development grant (LDRD-ER # 03-ERD-013).
Localized Functionalization of Single Nanopores†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 427–431, February, 2006
How to Cite
Nilsson, J., Lee, J. R. I., Ratto, T. V. and Létant, S. E. (2006), Localized Functionalization of Single Nanopores. Adv. Mater., 18: 427–431. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501991
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!