We thank Dr. John Quinn, Dr. Angus Johnston, Alexandra Angelatos, Christina Cortez, and Heng Pho Yap for helpful comments and discussion, and Jugal Gupta for his assistance in preparing FITC-PAH. This work was partially supported by the NSF through the NSEC program (DMR-0425880) and CTS-0327489, US Army Research Office (DAAD190210299), and by the Australian Research Council under the Federation Fellowship and Discovery Project schemes, and by the Victorian State Government under the STI Initiative.
Formation of Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films at Interfaces Between Thermotropic Liquid Crystals and Aqueous Phases†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 850–854, April, 2006
How to Cite
Lockwood, N. A., Cadwell, K. D., Caruso, F. and Abbott, N. L. (2006), Formation of Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films at Interfaces Between Thermotropic Liquid Crystals and Aqueous Phases. Adv. Mater., 18: 850–854. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502013
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!