This work was partly supported by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) No. 17310059 and Nanotechnology Support Project (Proposal Nos. 2004B0544-ND1b-np-Na/BL02B2, 2005A0701-ND1d-np-Na/BL02B2, 2005A0702-NXa-np/BL01B1) with the approval of Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI). We thank Dr. H. Suematsu, Dr. M. Takata, Dr. K. Kato, Dr. K. Osaka, and Mr. K. Kato of SPring-8 for their kind help with the synchrotron radiation experiments and Prof. H. Kitagawa and Dr. M. Yamauchi of Kyushu University and Dr. D. H. Chi of JAIST for fruitful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Formation of Single Pt Atoms on Thiolated Carbon Nanotubes Using a Moderate and Large-Scale Chemical Approach†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2634–2638, October, 2006
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-T., Uruga, T. and Mitani, T. (2006), Formation of Single Pt Atoms on Thiolated Carbon Nanotubes Using a Moderate and Large-Scale Chemical Approach. Adv. Mater., 18: 2634–2638. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502019
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2005
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 17310059
- Nanotechnology Support Project
Vol. 18, Issue 22, 2931, Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!