This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (grant ECS-0300263 and ECS-0601454.
Self-Assembly Process to Integrate and Connect Semiconductor Dies on Surfaces with Single-Angular Orientation and Contact-Pad Registration†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1387–1392, June, 2006
How to Cite
Zheng, W. and Jacobs, H. O. (2006), Self-Assembly Process to Integrate and Connect Semiconductor Dies on Surfaces with Single-Angular Orientation and Contact-Pad Registration. Adv. Mater., 18: 1387–1392. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502026
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!