We thank Kerstin Fuchs, Andreas Hädrich, and Matthias Vaupel, Nanofilm GmbH, Göttingen, Germany, for ellipsometric measurements.
Silicone Nanofilaments and Their Application as Superhydrophobic Coatings†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2758–2762, October, 2006
How to Cite
Artus, G. R. J., Jung, S., Zimmermann, J., Gautschi, H.-P., Marquardt, K. and Seeger, S. (2006), Silicone Nanofilaments and Their Application as Superhydrophobic Coatings. Adv. Mater., 18: 2758–2762. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502030
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!