This work has been supported in part by a grant from ONR (N-00014-01-1-0976) and a Science and Engineering Fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Y. X. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow and a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar. This work was performed in part at the University of Washington Nanotech User Facility (NTUF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the National Science Foundation. Z.-Y. L. was supported by the National Key Basic Research Special Foundation of China under Grant No.2001CB610402. M. I. was sponsored by the Fulbright Program and Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Metallodielectric Photonic Crystals Assembled from Monodisperse Spherical Colloids of Bismuth and Lead†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 471–476, February, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Ibisate, M., Li, Z.-Y. and Xia, Y. (2006), Metallodielectric Photonic Crystals Assembled from Monodisperse Spherical Colloids of Bismuth and Lead. Adv. Mater., 18: 471–476. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502047
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!