This work was supported by the Brain-Korea 21 Program of the Korea Ministry of Education and the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation through the Hyperstructured Organic Materials Research Center at Seoul National University.
Selective Fabrication of Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Nanocapsules and Mesocellular Foams Using Surfactant-Mediated Interfacial Polymerization†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 354–358, February, 2006
How to Cite
Jang, J., Bae, J. and Park, E. (2006), Selective Fabrication of Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Nanocapsules and Mesocellular Foams Using Surfactant-Mediated Interfacial Polymerization. Adv. Mater., 18: 354–358. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502060
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!