Fruitful discussions with Dr. Dar-Bin Shieh are gratefully acknowledged. This research was funded by the National Science Council of Taiwan under contract no. 93-2120-M-001-005. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
DNA as an Electron-Beam-Sensitive Reagent for Nanopatterning†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1517–1520, June, 2006
How to Cite
Lin, H.-Y., Tsai, L.-C., Chi, P.-Y. and Chen, C.-D. (2006), DNA as an Electron-Beam-Sensitive Reagent for Nanopatterning. Adv. Mater., 18: 1517–1520. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502083
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!