The authors thank EPSRC for support. One of the authors (Tao) thanks EaStCHEM for a fellowship.
A Stable, Easily Sintered Proton- Conducting Oxide Electrolyte for Moderate-Temperature Fuel Cells and Electrolyzers†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1581–1584, June, 2006
How to Cite
Tao, S. W. and Irvine, J. T. S. (2006), A Stable, Easily Sintered Proton- Conducting Oxide Electrolyte for Moderate-Temperature Fuel Cells and Electrolyzers. Adv. Mater., 18: 1581–1584. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502098
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!