The work in Cambridge was supported by the UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) via an Advanced Research Fellowship for C. S. A. A. thanks the University of Bari and Prof. Raffaele Tommasi for partial funding to carry out this research in Cambridge. The work in Durham was supported by the EPSRC. The Cambridge–Eindhoven–Durham collaboration was supported by the European Commission (LAMINATE). C. S. acknowledges support from the Canadian National Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) and from the Canada Research Chairs Programme. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Supramolecular Electronic Coupling in Chiral Oligothiophene Nanostructures†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Supramolecular Approaches to Organic Electronics and Nanotechnology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1281–1285, May, 2006
How to Cite
Westenhoff, S., Abrusci, A., Feast, W. J., Henze, O., Kilbinger, A. F. M., Schenning, A. P. H. J. and Silva, C. (2006), Supramolecular Electronic Coupling in Chiral Oligothiophene Nanostructures. Adv. Mater., 18: 1281–1285. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502134
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!