The authors thank R. Zamboni for stimulating discussions and P. Fancello for technical support. This work was supported at Bologna by the EU under the project FP6-IST-015034 (OLAS) and by the Italian Ministry MIUR under the project FIRB-RBNE033KMA (“Composti molecolari e materiali ibridi nanostrutturati con proprietà ottiche risonanti e non risonanti per dispositivi fotonici”), and at Northwestern by the NASA Institute for Nanoelectronics and Computing (NCC2-3163) and NSF through the Northwestern MRSEC (DMR-0076097).
High-Mobility Ambipolar Transport in Organic Light-Emitting Transistors†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1416–1420, June, 2006
How to Cite
Dinelli, F., Capelli, R., Loi, M. A., Murgia, M., Muccini, M., Facchetti, A. and Marks, T. J. (2006), High-Mobility Ambipolar Transport in Organic Light-Emitting Transistors. Adv. Mater., 18: 1416–1420. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502164
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!