We thank Dr. Takeshi Azami and Dr. Daisuke Kasuya for preparing the SWNHs and thank Dr. Kiyotaka Shiba and Dr. Tatsuya Murakami for their advice. We also thank BioView Co. and Varian Technologies Japan Ltd. for their experimental support during the NMR and MRI measurements. Financial support from Monbukagakusho, Japan (the 21st Century COE Program for Frontiers in Fundamental Chemistry and Nanobio COE) is gratefully acknowledged (E. N. and H. I.). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
In Vivo Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Single-Walled Carbon Nanohorns by Labeling with Magnetite Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1010–1014, April, 2006
How to Cite
Miyawaki, J., Yudasaka, M., Imai, H., Yorimitsu, H., Isobe, H., Nakamura, E. and Iijima, S. (2006), In Vivo Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Single-Walled Carbon Nanohorns by Labeling with Magnetite Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 18: 1010–1014. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502174
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!