The authors thank Prof. Franz Faupel for stimulating discussions and the opportunity to work in his laboratory. We acknowledge fruitful discussions with patent agent Dr. Dirk Lukas and the help provided by the PVA-SH agency. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the German Science Foundation (DFG) under the framework of the Priority Program 1165 for contract AD 183/4-1.
Employing Thin-Film Delamination for the Formation of Shadow Masks for Nanostructure Fabrication†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1059–1062, April, 2006
How to Cite
Elbahri, M., Rudra, S. K., Wille, S., Jebril, S., Scharnberg, M., Paretkar, D., Kunz, R., Rui, H., Biswas, A. and Adelung, R. (2006), Employing Thin-Film Delamination for the Formation of Shadow Masks for Nanostructure Fabrication. Adv. Mater., 18: 1059–1062. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502187
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!