Akram Boukai and Ke Xu contributed equally to this work. This work was supported by the Department of Energy and by the MARCO Center for Advanced Materials and Devices. We would also like to acknowledge Dr. Ezekiel Johnston-Halperin and Dr. Yi Luo for fabrication assistance and advice.
Size-Dependent Transport and Thermoelectric Properties of Individual Polycrystalline Bismuth Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 864–869, April, 2006
How to Cite
Boukai, A., Xu, K. and Heath, J. R. (2006), Size-Dependent Transport and Thermoelectric Properties of Individual Polycrystalline Bismuth Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 18: 864–869. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502194
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!