We thank Prof. A. P. Alivisatos and Prof. X. Zhang for provision of the samples. The authors acknowledge support of the staff at EMAT and NCEM. Furthermore, we also thank S. Maas for the permission to use his visualization software and Prof. H. Zandbergen for the use of his tomography holder. This study would have been impossible without the help of D. Tang at FEI. Part of this work was supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the US Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC03-76SF00098. S. B. is grateful to the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders.
A New Approach for Electron Tomography: Annular Dark-Field Transmission Electron Microscopy†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 892–895, April, 2006
How to Cite
Bals, S., Van Tendeloo, G. and Kisielowski, C. (2006), A New Approach for Electron Tomography: Annular Dark-Field Transmission Electron Microscopy. Adv. Mater., 18: 892–895. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502201
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!