Work was funded by CONICET (PIP 5191), fellowships to EHO and PCA from CONICET and CNEA, ANPCyT (Grants PICT 06-12057, PICT 06-12345 and 06-10621), UBACYT (X-093), Fundación Antorchas (14056-18) and Gabbos (RG #17-P&G). 2D SAXS measurements were made possible thanks to funding from LNLS, Campinas, Brazil (D11A-SAS #3453/04 and #4286/05). Authors are indepted to L. I. Pietrasanta, and N. De Vincenzo (CMA-UBA) for the TEM and AFM measurements and to M. Rosenbusch (UAQ-CNEA) for the SEM-EDS. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Functionalized Mesoporous Hybrid Thin Films as Selective Membranes†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 934–938, April, 2006
How to Cite
Otal, E. H., Angelomé, P. C., Bilmes, S. A. and Soler-Illia, G. J. A. A. (2006), Functionalized Mesoporous Hybrid Thin Films as Selective Membranes. Adv. Mater., 18: 934–938. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502215
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!