We acknowledge H. Ko and K. Anderson for sample preparation and Dr. L. Zhang (Agiltron) for technical discussions. Support is provided by AFOSR.F49620-03-C-0069 Grant via Agiltron, Inc.
Trilayered Ceramic–Metal–Polymer Microcantilevers with Dramatically Enhanced Thermal Sensitivity†
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1157–1161, May, 2006
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-H., McConney, M. E., LeMieux, M. C., Peleshanko, S., Jiang, C., Singamaneni, S. and Tsukruk, V. V. (2006), Trilayered Ceramic–Metal–Polymer Microcantilevers with Dramatically Enhanced Thermal Sensitivity. Adv. Mater., 18: 1157–1161. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502232
- Issue online: 24 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!