This work was funded by the MOLYCELL European project (OFES 03.0681-1). We thank Ilkay Cesar and Robin Humphry-Baker for valuable discussions and Michel Schaer and Libero Zuppiroli from the Laboratory of Optoelectronics of Molecular Materials at EPFL where some of the measurements were performed.
The Role of a “Schottky Barrier” at an Electron-Collection Electrode in Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 1910–1914, July, 2006
How to Cite
Snaith, H. J. and Grätzel, M. (2006), The Role of a “Schottky Barrier” at an Electron-Collection Electrode in Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 18: 1910–1914. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502256
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2005
- MOLYCELL European project. Grant Number: OFES 03.0681-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!