Contribution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Not subject to copyright in the United States. This work was carried out in the NIST Combinatorial Methods Center (NCMC). More information can be found at www.nist.gov/combi. D.M.D. acknowledges the NIST/NRC fellowship program for funding and thanks Sharadha Sambasivan of NIST for her help. Equipment and instruments or materials are identified in the paper to adequately specify the experimental details. Such identification does not imply recommendation by NIST, nor does it imply the materials are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Solution and Surface Composition Gradients via Microfluidic Confinement: Fabrication of a Statistical-Copolymer-Brush Composition Gradient†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1427–1430, June, 2006
How to Cite
Xu, C., Barnes, S. E., Wu, T., Fischer, D. A., DeLongchamp, D. M., Batteas, J. D. and Beers, K. L. (2006), Solution and Surface Composition Gradients via Microfluidic Confinement: Fabrication of a Statistical-Copolymer-Brush Composition Gradient. Adv. Mater., 18: 1427–1430. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502341
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!