This work has been supported by the Army Research Office (ARO-MURI) under grant no. DAAD 19-01-1-0517 and by Arrowhead Research Corporation.
Integration of Single-Crystal LiNbO3 Thin Film on Silicon by Laser Irradiation and Ion Implantation– Induced Layer Transfer†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1533–1536, June, 2006
How to Cite
Park, Y.-B., Min, B., Vahala, K. J. and Atwater, H. A. (2006), Integration of Single-Crystal LiNbO3 Thin Film on Silicon by Laser Irradiation and Ion Implantation– Induced Layer Transfer. Adv. Mater., 18: 1533–1536. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502364
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!