This research was supported by the Minerva Foundation with funding from the Federal German Ministry of Education and Research and The Israel Science Foundation (grant No. 1109/04). S.H. is grateful to the Minerva Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship at the Weizmann Institute.
Contact Electrochemical Replication of Electrochemically Printed Monolayer Patterns†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Supramolecular Approaches to Organic Electronics and Nanotechnology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1286–1290, May, 2006
How to Cite
Hoeppener, S., Maoz, R. and Sagiv, J. (2006), Contact Electrochemical Replication of Electrochemically Printed Monolayer Patterns. Adv. Mater., 18: 1286–1290. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502421
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!