This work was supported in part by the NSF/SRC Center for Environmentally Benign Semiconductor Manufacturing, the Stanford Initiative for Nanoscale Materials and Processes, and the Center for Integrated Systems. RC wishes to acknowledge financial support from the Texas Instruments Graduate Fellowship. We thank Dr. Peter B. Griffin for providing the patterned-oxide silicon wafers, and David Porter, Sandeep Giri, and Xirong Jiang for their assistance with the Pt ALD.
Chemistry for Positive Pattern Transfer Using Area-Selective Atomic Layer Deposition†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1086–1090, April, 2006
How to Cite
Chen, R. and Bent, S. F. (2006), Chemistry for Positive Pattern Transfer Using Area-Selective Atomic Layer Deposition. Adv. Mater., 18: 1086–1090. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502470
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!