This work is supported by the University of Washington Engineered Biomaterials Research Center (NSF-EEC 9529161). The authors thank Kevin Soderlund for making mechanical parts for electrospinning and mechanical test devices and Yii-Juang Chen and Abraham Kim for lab assistance.
Alginate-Based Nanofibrous Scaffolds: Structural, Mechanical, and Biological Properties†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1463–1467, June, 2006
How to Cite
Bhattarai, N., Li, Z., Edmondson, D. and Zhang, M. (2006), Alginate-Based Nanofibrous Scaffolds: Structural, Mechanical, and Biological Properties. Adv. Mater., 18: 1463–1467. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502537
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!