We thank T. Kurihara of Powrex Corp. for his help in the preparation of the coated LiCoO2, and Y. Kobayashi and A. Yamanaka of the Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry for their suggestions in the coating experiment. We also thank S. Takenouchi of our institute for the ICP-AES. This work was partially funded by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Enhancement of the High-Rate Capability of Solid-State Lithium Batteries by Nanoscale Interfacial Modification†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2226–2229, September, 2006
How to Cite
Ohta, N., Takada, K., Zhang, L., Ma, R., Osada, M. and Sasaki, T. (2006), Enhancement of the High-Rate Capability of Solid-State Lithium Batteries by Nanoscale Interfacial Modification. Adv. Mater., 18: 2226–2229. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502604
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2005
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!