We acknowledge Dr. C. Reddy for the use of the confocal and fluorescence microscope and thank E. Kunze and S. Magargee for helpful discussions regarding fluorescence microscopy measurements. J. H. acknowledges partial support of this work by the Huck Institutes of the Life Sciences and the Materials Research Institute at the Pennsylvania State University.
Nanoscale ZnO-Enhanced Fluorescence Detection of Protein Interactions†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2685–2690, October, 2006
How to Cite
Dorfman, A., Kumar, N. and Hahm, J. (2006), Nanoscale ZnO-Enhanced Fluorescence Detection of Protein Interactions. Adv. Mater., 18: 2685–2690. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502616
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2005
- Huck Institutes of the Life Sciences
- Materials Research Institute at the Pennsylvania State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!