We thank Rachel Wilson, Dr. Felicity Rose, Dr. Pauline Lee, Mr. P. A. Fields, and Mr. R. G. Wilson for their help and advice. We thank the EPSRC for financial support (J. J. A. B., SRIF funding and the EPSRC grant (GR/R47851/01) to purchase and run the XPS instrument housed in the School of Chemistry, University of Nottingham). S. M. H. is a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award Holder. Sven Tougaard is acknowledged for his help in using the QUASES program to analyze the N1s background shape. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Using a Core–Sheath Distribution of Surface Chemistry through 3D Tissue Engineering Scaffolds to Control Cell Ingress†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1406–1410, June, 2006
How to Cite
Barry, J. J. A., Howard, D., Shakesheff, K. M., Howdle, S. M. and Alexander, M. R. (2006), Using a Core–Sheath Distribution of Surface Chemistry through 3D Tissue Engineering Scaffolds to Control Cell Ingress. Adv. Mater., 18: 1406–1410. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502719
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!