We thank Jacob Hoogenboom for particle synthesis and Yu Ling Wu for useful discussions on UV polymerization. Furthermore, we would like to thank Igor Dolbnya, Florian Meneau, Abdellatif Moussaid, Erik-Jan de Jong, Dirk Detollenaere, Jeroen Jacobs, Federico Zontone, Henri Gleyzolle, Patrick Feder, Andrei Fluerasu, Marc Diot, Cyril Ponchut, Anatoly Snigirev, Anders Madsen, and Wim Bras for the excellent support they provided both before and during our X-ray diffraction measurements. This research is/was supported by NanoNed, a national nanotechnology program coordinated by the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. Finally, the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, the “stichting voor Fundamenteel Onderzoek der Materie (FOM)”, and the “Nederlandse organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (NWO)” are acknowledged for financial support.
Characterization of Photonic Colloidal Single Crystals by Microradian X-ray Diffraction†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 1662–1666, July, 2006
How to Cite
Thijssen, J. H. J., Petukhov, A. V., ‘t Hart, D. C., Imhof, A., van der Werf, C. H. M., Schropp, R. E. I. and van Blaaderen, A. (2006), Characterization of Photonic Colloidal Single Crystals by Microradian X-ray Diffraction. Adv. Mater., 18: 1662–1666. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502732
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!