The authors thank T. Bel, G. N. Mol, and P. Teunissen; National Science Foundation DMR-0506072 and DMR-0079964.
Isotropic “Islands” in a Cholesteric “Sea”: Patterned Thermal Expansion for Responsive Surface Topologies†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 1842–1845, July, 2006
How to Cite
Sousa, M. E., Broer, D. J., Bastiaansen, C. W. M., Freund, L. B. and Crawford, G. P. (2006), Isotropic “Islands” in a Cholesteric “Sea”: Patterned Thermal Expansion for Responsive Surface Topologies. Adv. Mater., 18: 1842–1845. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502733
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0506072, DMR-0079964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!