The present work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research No. 17350100 from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), Japan. This work was also partially supported by the Industrial Technology Research Grant Program in '02 (Project No. 02A27004c) from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) based on funds provided by the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry, Japan (METI). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Significant Low-Temperature Redox Activity of Ce0.64Zr0.16Bi0.20O1.90 Supported on γ-Al2O3†
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1608–1611, June, 2007
How to Cite
Imanaka, N., Masui, T., Koyabu, K., Minami, K. and Egawa, T. (2007), Significant Low-Temperature Redox Activity of Ce0.64Zr0.16Bi0.20O1.90 Supported on γ-Al2O3. Adv. Mater., 19: 1608–1611. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502741
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2005
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 17350100
- Industrial Technology Research Grant Program. Grant Number: 02A27004c
- Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry, Japan
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c2741_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.