This work was supported by the National Science Foundation's NSF-STC program under DMR-0120967 and the University of Washington through the Technology Gap Innovation Fund.
Crosslinkable Hole-Transport Layer on Conducting Polymer for High-Efficiency White Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 300–304, January, 2007
How to Cite
Niu, Y.-H., Liu, M. S., Ka, J.-W., Bardeker, J., Zin, M. T., Schofield, R., Chi, Y. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2007), Crosslinkable Hole-Transport Layer on Conducting Polymer for High-Efficiency White Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Mater., 19: 300–304. doi: 10.1002/adma.200502769
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2006
- National Science Foundation's NSF-STC program. Grant Number: DMR-0120967
- University of Washington
- Technology Gap Innovation Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!