We thank the financial support by NSF of China (20375043, 20435030, and 20575071), Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCX2-SW-H06), and State Key Laboratory of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Carbon-Nanotube-Based Glucose/O2 Biofuel Cells†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2639–2643, October, 2006
How to Cite
Yan, Y., Zheng, W., Su, L. and Mao, L. (2006), Carbon-Nanotube-Based Glucose/O2 Biofuel Cells. Adv. Mater., 18: 2639–2643. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600028
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2006
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20375043, 20435030, 20575071
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-SW-H06
- State Key Laboratory of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2006/c0028_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.