This work was performed through the Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science, and Technology of the Japanese Government, the Program for Specially Appointed Professor by the East China University of Science and Technology, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant 20236020), and the Major Basic Research Project of Shanghai (China) (Grant 04DZ14002). The authors thank T. Sasaki for technical support with the TEM measurements. Supporting information is available online from Wiley InterScience, or from the authors.
Silica Fibers with Triangular Cross Sections†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 1852–1856, July, 2006
How to Cite
Hu, J. Q., Bando, Y., Zhan, J. H., Yuan, X. L., Sekiguchi, T., Li, C. Z. and Golberg, D. (2006), Silica Fibers with Triangular Cross Sections. Adv. Mater., 18: 1852–1856. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600082
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2006
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science, and Technology of the Japanese Government
- Program for Specially Appointed Professor by the East China University of Science and Technology
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20236020
- Major Basic Research Project of Shanghai (China). Grant Number: 04DZ14002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!