The authors are indebted to DFG (priority program Nanowires and Nanotubes) and to Stifterverband für die Deutschen Wissenschaften for financial support and to Kuraray Corp. for the donation of PVB.
Preparation of Sub-micrometer Copper Fibers via Electrospinning†
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 18, pages 2384–2386, September, 2006
How to Cite
Bognitzki, M., Becker, M., Graeser, M., Massa, W., Wendorff, J. H., Schaper, A., Weber, D., Beyer, A., Gölzhäuser, A. and Greiner, A. (2006), Preparation of Sub-micrometer Copper Fibers via Electrospinning. Adv. Mater., 18: 2384–2386. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600103
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2006
- Stifterverband für die Deutschen Wissenschaften
- Kuraray Corp.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!