We thank Athene Donald and Mark Geoghegan for useful comments made during the preparation of this manuscript. We also acknowledge the UK EPSRC for funding this work through GR/S58331 “Time-resolved scanning near field optical microscopy of device applicable polymer blends”. We also thank Jim O'Brien and Rob Fletcher at the Dow Chemical Company for the provision of the F8 and F8BT polymers used in this work.
Suppression of Energy-Transfer Between Conjugated Polymers in a Ternary Blend Identified Using Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2713–2719, October, 2006
How to Cite
Cadby, A., Dean, R., Jones, R. A. L. and Lidzey, D. G. (2006), Suppression of Energy-Transfer Between Conjugated Polymers in a Ternary Blend Identified Using Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy. Adv. Mater., 18: 2713–2719. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600114
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2006
- UK EPSRC. Grant Number: GR/S58331
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!