The authors thank the Leibniz Program and the FCI for support in addition to the basic funding provided by the Institute.
Nanocasting: A Versatile Strategy for Creating Nanostructured Porous Materials†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 1793–1805, July, 2006
How to Cite
Lu, A.-H. and Schüth, F. (2006), Nanocasting: A Versatile Strategy for Creating Nanostructured Porous Materials. Adv. Mater., 18: 1793–1805. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600148
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2006
- Leibniz Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!