This work is supported by the 973 Project (2002CB613404) of Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology, NSFC (Nos. 20423003, 20474063, 20521415 and 90301008), Hundreds Talents Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences, and Distinguished Young Scholar Foundation of Jilin Province (No. 20040101). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Naphthyl End-Capped Quarterthiophene: A Simple Organic Semiconductor with High Mobility and Air Stability†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2149–2152, August, 2006
How to Cite
Tian, H. K., Shi, J. W., Yan, D. H., Wang, L. X., Geng, Y. H. and Wang, F. S. (2006), Naphthyl End-Capped Quarterthiophene: A Simple Organic Semiconductor with High Mobility and Air Stability. Adv. Mater., 18: 2149–2152. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600178
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2006
- 973 Project of Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2002CB613404
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20423003, 20474063, 20521415, 90301008
- Hundreds Talents Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Distinguished Young Scholar Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20040101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!