The authors thank Prof. J. F. Stoddart for the rotaxane molecules, Dr. D. Barsic and T. Carver for assistance in microfabrication processing, and R. Pala and M. Mager for thoughtful discussions. J. J. thanks Stanford URP for funding. This work was supported by the NSF career award DMR 0449385 and DOE project DE-AC02-76SF00515.
Soft Deposition of Large-Area Metal Contacts for Molecular Electronics†
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1499–1504, June, 2006
How to Cite
Shimizu, K. T., Fabbri, J. D., Jelincic, J. J. and Melosh, N. A. (2006), Soft Deposition of Large-Area Metal Contacts for Molecular Electronics. Adv. Mater., 18: 1499–1504. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600195
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!