This work was partially funded by the Ministry of Education Science, Sport, and Culture, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) 2005, projects 16360120 and 18360121.
Reversible Thermoresponsive Recording of Fluorescent Images (TRF)†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2725–2729, October, 2006
How to Cite
Hirata, S. and Watanabe, T. (2006), Reversible Thermoresponsive Recording of Fluorescent Images (TRF). Adv. Mater., 18: 2725–2729. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600209
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2006
- Ministry of Education Science, Sport, and Culture, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Numbers: 16360120, 18360121
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!