The authors acknowledge financial support for their work from the Council of Science of Latvia, University of Latvia, the Irish Research Council for Science and Engineering (IRCSET) and the Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices (CRANN). B. Polyakov and J. Prikulis acknowledge financial support from the European Social Fund. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High-Density Arrays of Germanium Nanowire Photoresistors†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 1812–1816, July, 2006
How to Cite
Polyakov, B., Daly, B., Prikulis, J., Lisauskas, V., Vengalis, B., Morris, M. A., Holmes, J. D. and Erts, D. (2006), High-Density Arrays of Germanium Nanowire Photoresistors. Adv. Mater., 18: 1812–1816. doi: 10.1002/adma.200600213
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2006
- Council of Science of Latvia, University of Latvia
- Irish Research Council for Science and Engineering (IRCSET)
- Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices (CRANN)
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!